This is a bold and fun take on pizza that you will want to make again and again! All toppings can be prepped in advance 🙂
- Double crust recipe, add 1 T of dried minced onion, & 2 T of chia seeds to crust. Divide in half.
- Pre bake crusts at 425°F for 5 minutes.
- Toss 2 cups of shredded chicken with 1/2 cup of hot sauce, set aside.
- Mix together 1/2 cup of softened cream cheese & 1/4 cup of ranch dressing, set aside.
- Seed & dice 1 tomato & 1 green bell pepper, set aside.
- Mince 1 bunch of green onions, set aside.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture on 1 pizza. Top with mozzarella cheese, 1/2 each of the chicken, tomato, and bell pepper.
- Lightly cover the pizza with 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese blend.
- Bake until cheese melts and crust is baked through.
- Repeat for other pizza and enjoy!