Who doesn’t love pizza? The chewy and bready crust, tart tomato sauce, a variety of toppings, oozing cheese…but when you’re gluten, dairy and most nuts free you have to give it up right? Wrong! You can have an amazing … Continue reading
This is a bold and fun take on pizza that you will want to make again and again! All toppings can be prepped in advance 🙂
- Double crust recipe, add 1 T of dried minced onion, & 2 T of chia seeds to crust. Divide in half.
- Pre bake crusts at 425°F for 5 minutes.
- Toss 2 cups of shredded chicken with 1/2 cup of hot sauce, set aside.
- Mix together 1/2 cup of softened cream cheese & 1/4 cup of ranch dressing, set aside.
- Seed & dice 1 tomato & 1 green bell pepper, set aside.
- Mince 1 bunch of green onions, set aside.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture on 1 pizza. Top with mozzarella cheese, 1/2 each of the chicken, tomato, and bell pepper.
- Lightly cover the pizza with 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese blend.
- Bake until cheese melts and crust is baked through.
- Repeat for other pizza and enjoy!
This is my favorite breakfast treat! Make it your own by adding spinach, slivers of onion or other vegies instead of the tomatto.
What you need to make two mini-1-gram-of-fat-pizza:
1 whole wheat English muffin
2 tsps. of pasta sauce
1/4 cup shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
1/2 sliced tomato
2 pinches of grated Parmesan cheese
Sprinkle of dried basil
Steps for one muffin:
Divide English muffin in half
Spoon 1 tsp. of pasta sauce on muffin slice
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on muffin slice
Place 1/4 tomato on muffin slice and a small amount of salt(optional)
Top with sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and basil
Toast in toaster oven until cheese melts