I thought I’d share some of this years sewing goals.
Sew 12 garments for me!I want to fill in my wardrobe with clothes that fit well.
I love shopping. Online shopping. Fabric shopping. Online fabric shopping. So I scored some incredible deals shopping at fabric.com This is pretty ambitious especially since I’m a month behind 🙂
All stash fabric are listed in between the “~” symbols.
- 3/4 sleeve tunic length top ~black & white checkered rayon knit~
- Short sleeve top ~shiny gray, red & silver diagonal stripe poly knit~
- Tank top with Side Ties ~turquoise posh poly knit with diagonal stripes~
- Cocktail dress ~green rayon-blend knit with gold metallic threads or pink taffeta with black lace overlay~
- Summer wrap dress ~pink & orange hibiscus print poly/lycra~
- Cowl necked sweater dress ~purple 3×1 rib knit poly~
- Paper bag skirt or this skirt
- Pleated & full party skirt ~pink taffeta or satin I can’t remember~
- Tweed skirt or sweater cardigan ~purple 3×1 rib knit poly for the sweater~
- Everyday skirt with pockets
- Swimsuit ~neon green and black swim fabric~
- Lightweight coat ~black rib for edging~
I also want to sew
- Mesh produce bags
- A purse
- Baby shower gifts(I already made a little kimono top)
What are your sewing goals for 2012?